The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Late Night Life

Late Night Movie
This is the first time that I'm watching the movie so late. Well, the thing is that most of the people are not free during the day, so I decided to meet them for a movie "Ice Age 2" late at night, at 11.30pm.

Acutally, I wanted to watch the movie either on 1.35am or 3.40am, but as DZ says that it's too late, we then decide on the timing of 11.30pm at Cathay building. Anyway, I meet ei Qiang, Dezhi and Shiqing's friend, Stanley, at Plaza Singapura. As usual, Shiqing would be late, so we told him to meet us at Cathay instead.

Well, didn't expect to have quite a lot of people watching midnight movie as well. Even though we were watching at theatre 1, which is said to be the largest theatre in Cathay of 500+ seats, the theatre was already half-filled when we were inside there.

As night buses were operated on Friday night and Saturday night, we then go home by taking the respective buses (Stanley and I on NR1, Wei Qiang on NR3, Dezhi and Shiqing on NR7). Well, WQ bus happened to arrive first, so Stanley and I thought that our bus would come any sooner. Well, the is that we waited for like another half an hour for the bus to come after WQ boarded the bus. Think the 3 of them would have reach home already when we just boarded it. Ok, there's more to it. After I alighted from the bus at Bishan, as I walk a few steps, I notice another NR1 just behind the bus that I boarded. Ok, now I get why the frequency of NR1 they stated on the bus stop is 15 minutes.

Flute
Think I haven't told you what are my choices for Grade 3 Flute, right? Anyway, these are the pieces that I would most likely perform for my exams.
A9 - Puccini: Are They Gone Now?
B10 - Sibelius: The Peace of Evening
C3 - Gariboldi: Study in F
There might be changes to my repertoire though.

Today, Jasmine was sick, so she was unable to come for the Flute lesson. As Johanna's mother was picking Johanna right after the lesson, this means that I have to go home myself. Well, never mind about that, since I'm old enough to go home myself. :P Anyway, we didn't buy the Crispy Chicken as usual after lesson, since one was absent, and the other have to go home first.

Ok, Michelle has this handphone there was shaped like a large lipstick. Well, there are no number pads on it, but there's something to turn on the handphone, so that when you make a phone call, or type a SMS message, you have to turn it to that number or alphabet. It was quite interesting though. Actually, I was wondering how long will it take to come out with an SMS message. Think that was not the phone for people that uses SMS extensively like me, imagine if all of the sudden people are to bombard me with messages and I've to reply them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home