The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Still Jobless...

Jobless...
Sadly I still haven't found a job yet. Kind of feel bad when you had to have your parents giving you money. Haiz... maybe I should go for a long holiday like what some people do... But it's also important to get some job experience... Well, maybe I could get them through my Industrial Attachment? Anyway, since there's nothing much for me to do, I decided to post a blog today.

Gamecube Matters
Recently, I have being addicted to playing Tales of Symphonia. Well, it is a role-playing adventure game, where there are storyline as well. I really like the story very much. Initially, you may feel quite intense while playing the game, but after that, you may feel sad, especially when you choose the Kratos path, where you have to kill your ex-companion as he betrayed them.

Anyway, I just completed the game, so think I should do other things instead. If you don't know, I've been playing this game for from 9am to 1am continuously. I was playing so much on this game so that I could know what happen next, that I almost forgot about my meals until my mother came in and scold me. Ok, now, what game should I play next? Hmm... thinks my eyes are going to burn out sooner or later...

I was thinking of getting Zelda and Chibi-Robo, but well, I need to save up first before I can buy them. By the way, just for your information, there's NO pirated Gamecube games around.

I'm also currently playing Animal Crossing at the same time. What is it about, some people might ask. Well, basically, it's actually a game about life when you live in an Animal Crossing land, something like The Sims, but simpler and more cartoon-type. It's also real-time based, so there will be certain special events happening on the particular date (like New Year Day, etc).

Animal Crossing is also a game where you collects. Anyway, this is currently what I have up to now.
Airchecks (Music Midi): 16/55
Fishes: 28/40
Insects: 12/40 (Well, the insects are hiding during winter, what can I do?)
Paintings (for Museum): 13/15 (This one is buy luck, whether you can get them in shops or not.)
Fossils (for Museum): 25/25 (Completed) (Also by luck as well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home