The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Friday, April 07, 2006

The Miz River Needs You!

The Miz River
Well, I just started The Miz River not long ago, so maybe you can help me out a little for this blog.

Anyway, I just added some colours to my "The Miz River" banner, so that it look more interesting, and at least slightly more distinctive from my banner of my older blog (MiZiBlog).

Birthday
Anyone have a list of birthdays? Be it the list of my classmates from my alma mater (Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary School, Nanyang Junior College), my bunk mates from the army, or my classmates from Flute/Violin lessons, feel free to e-mail them to me.

You can also tell me your birthday by putting down your splashes (comments), or leave your sediments (tags) here.

Interesting Links?
If you have any interesting sites to recommend, feel free to tell me, and I see if I can link the site from my blog.

Any Bloggers?
For those people who have their own blog, and want me to link my blog to your blog, feel free to tell me your blog address. You can also link my blog from your blog as well if you want to.

Opinions/Comments to The Miz River
If you have any opinions or comments to make about my blog, or want me to add anything on the sidebar, feel free to tell me as well.

Thank you very much!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home