The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Special Day

A Special Day Today
Today is a special day for me. Yup, it's a special day, but well, I still have to do my own work, and the special day also comes up with an unwanted new "thing" as well... Hmm... Time to get more fresh air...

Recently have been eating quite a lot of food. Yup, Friday at Manhattan's Fish Market (at Plaza Singapura), Saturday at Jack's Place (at Ang Mo Kio), Sunday at Cafe Cartel (at Junction 8). Hmm... Wonder how much calories I've eaten throughout this weekend. Better do some running to burn of excess fats though. Think I should eat a veggie salad this Monday to clean up my intestines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home