The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Things that I'll be Doing During Holidays

Wii
Yup, bought the Wii about half a year ago, but haven't touch it for the past few months because of school work... Anyway, I'll be playing Wii Sports, so that my hands will be doing some exercises, instead of letting it idle around on the computer keyboard, or doing nothing while sleeping or resting on the bed. Hmm... Recently they just released Super Mario Galaxy, and heard that this game is fun, but I'll get it a bit later on, so that I'll know whether it's worth playing for quite some time.

Anyway, most likely I'll be playing Gamecube games, like Paper Mario. Yup, those games are indeed fun, and worth playing a few more times.

DS Lite
Yay!!! I bought a new Nintendo DS Lite!!! Thinking of buying that for like 2 years already, so in order not to think for a few more years, I decided to get 1 today. Anyway, I bought the $299 bundle, not because I supported the company that helps to distribute Nintendo products (the games that comes with the Wii bundle and the DS bundle are those games that nobody wants to buy), but because I don't want my house to catch fire with unapproved charger. Yup, recently there are news about explosion and fire hazard with unapproved charger, so I don't want to be the next one... Anyway, I bought Pokemon Pearl in addition to the $299 bundle, so it cost me a total of $353 (well, just take it that it is my own Christmas present).



BRC Chalet
That would be the right after the very beginning of the new year. Well, still got quite some time for the chalet. Anyway, we might be planning for our own outings before the chalet (so that we don't have to wait so long to have that BRC fun).

Facebook
Ok, currently I'm playing Battle Stations, feeding fluff pets and racing cars/bikes. Well, these short games will be the games when I decided to have a break from Wii and DS.

Holidays are just 5 weeks long, so before another series of torture begins, I want to spend most of my time having fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home