The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Finally Over!!!

Exams Over!!!
Finally, the exams are over. Well, don't think I'll do well this semester. Hmm... If I can get at least a C for my GEK1002, I'll be jumping to joy. Anyway, I wrote quite a lot of nonsense for EG2401, especially that question that has only 2 lines and worth 25 marks. Also write quite a lot of nonsense for EE2009, since the questions are kind of not related to the lecture (some are not even related to Signals as well). If you have taken CS1231 or EG1413, you would learn something called "Venn Diagram" (the thing with 2 or 3 circles). Yup, EE2009 is something like that. the lecturer did say that 40% is an A-, but I still can't confirm that, until I get back my results.

Can't really finish my EE2006 paper due to time contraint. Ok, I have to admit that I'm a slow worker, so anyway, can't put high hopes on this module, since a lot of people would score (something like CS1231, where you need 90+ marks to get an A).

CS2102 is still ok, not easy, but not difficult. Anyway, since I did quite badly for my test, I don't think I can do reasonably well for this module. Ok, just hope that I won't get D+ or D for this module...

EE2005... Haix... Even if the time is increased by 30 minutes, I still only managed to complete less than 50% of the paper. No wonder why the lecturer said that people usually do 1 or 2 questions (out of 4) during the exams. Think they must have ask too much things for the exams. I wonder who are those wonder-people that can finish alll 4 questions within that 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Anyway, exams are over, and I'm not going to talk about it. :P Now I'm going to relax and have fun, before I get back my results, and before the start of another round of torture...

Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2007
Just last Sunday, I ran for the full 42.195km Marathon. Wanted to sign up for 21.1km Half-Marathon, but because Wei Qiang wanted to sign up for the 42.195km Full Marathon, because he wanted to get the Full Marathon medal and the finisher-tee. Well, I thought that it might be an experience to try out the 42.195 instead, so I decided to sign up for the full marathon as well.

Yup, running 42.195km is much much more tiring than 21.1km. Even though it is double the distance, the amount of tiredness increased exponentially (ok, at least it not as tiring as waliking up 73 storeys). Well, it it indeed an experience for me. I almost died while running in East-Coast Park (which is roughly 20+km from the start point). After I reach 21km (somewhere at the start of East-Coast Park), I told myself that I'll walk throughout East-Coast Park, so that I'll have that stamina to run the rest. However, once I reach 33km (somewhere at the end of East-Coast Park), I told myself that I'm going to walk for the rest for the 9km. Yup, my legs are already breaking down. Even if I'm not exhausted, my legs were unable to take more running (even after applying a lot of Deep-Heat).

Anyway, I managed to complete it in 6 hours and 30 minutes (which means I came back at 12pm when I started running at 5.30am). Ok, one of the bottom, but at least completing 42.195 is a great achievement for me (especially when I don't have that time to train). Ok, I still managed to get the 42.195 Full Marathon finisher medal and the finisher-tee, but I don't know if I should wear that finisher-tee when I struggled most of the time... Anyway, I'm going to keep the medal and the finisher-tee as a memento for completing 42.195km. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home