The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

End of HK ICT

The 1st High-Key ICT (2nd Overall ICT)
For the past 2 weeks, I've been taking this ICT as a break from my intern. The second week of the ICT is more tiring than the first week though. Anyway, for the last week, we went through a 6km route march (with SBO and Signal Set), a mini (but kind of disastrous) outfield, and some stores and logistics to get ready for out-process. Didn't really sleep as much for that last week though, which is not really good for me since I won't be sleeping much for the remaining 5 weeks of internship (and also the next 13 academic weeks in NUS)...

Well, ICT is over, which means my so-called "Green Vacation" is over, so I have to continue doing C++ programming for my internship (in which I face very severe problems with coming up with the programs), and 1 more report for the internship (which I don't know what to write to fill up at least 15 pages of the main content). Haix... Maybe I should have taken graded modules instead of internship as my Unrestricted Elective Modules...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home