The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm Surprised...

Results Out...
Well, it's out 2 days ago. I'm surprised with my EE2012 results. Managed to get a B+, which is surprisingly good (in my standard). Still remember getting only 29/100 for my 2nd test, which is considered as one of the bottom 5-10% of the cohort. It seems that people are doing quite badly for the exams. Well, moral of the story, the 20% test doesn't affect much about the final grades...

Ok, now that I've passed CS2103, EE2007, EE2012, FNA1002X and GEK1505, I can start packing and tidy up all my lecture notes and textbook.

For next semester, I'll be taking EE3204 (Computer Communication Networks I) and EE3207 (Computer Architecture) as my core modules. If timetable permits, I'll take EE2001 (Project), if not I might consider EE3001 (Project). The (tentative) Technical Elective I might be taking is EE3206 (Introduction to Computer Vision and Image Processing). If they permits, I might be taking HR2002 (Understanding Human Relations in the New Economy), otherwise I'll take up another Technical Elective.

PS. I don't like my current job... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home