The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, February 09, 2009

More Hectic Days Ahead

Meetings and Meetings
Hmm... Now the workload get more and more intensive. Recently had quite a number for meetings for my EE3001 project and my EE4210 networking project. Well, I think I need to work harder for my computer networks, considering the fact that I'm still quite new to computer networks (as compared to my friend KV and JJ).

Initially, I thought CS2106 Operating Systems would be a horror module (after some rumours from my friends). Now, I think that EE4210 Computer Communication Networks II is much more of a horror... Ok, maybe I'm still new to those socket programming, internet protocols etc., so there are some concepts that I haven't grasp yet though...

Anyway, all the first few project reports and lab assignments are due-ing soon. After that, there will be a bigger wave of work assignements and projects that I have to handle. Hmm... Maybe I should have taken some light electives that are not related to what I'm majoring in...

Chinese New Year
Basically the same thing. Eat a lot of goodies, visit relatives, received red packets, etc. Well, today is already the last day of Chinese New Year, so after that, I'm going to tabulate how much I've collected during the 15 days of CNY. Hmm... See if I can buy anything good with the money that I've collected... :P

Sundown Marathon 2009
After some persuation from my sister and my friends, I've decided to sign up for Sundown Marathon 2009 (42km). Well, it's held on 30-31 May (yup, and overnight run), and I don't think it will clash with my in-camp training, which is rumoured and more or less confirmed to be held on Dec 2009. Hmm... Just hope my ICT doesn't clash with Singapore Marathon 2009 though (ok, I suppose the ICT doesn't start in the middle of the exam period)... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home