The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, July 14, 2008

3 More Weeks!!!

3 More Weeks of Internship
Ok, now I'm already starting to count down. Well, once internship is over, I'll only have 1 short week of break, and back to school again. Yup, I predict that next semester will be busier than the past few semesters, as I have at least 2 modules that are project intensive (EE2001 - Project, EE3207 - Computer Architecture). Well, just hope that I could still survive in one piece after this semester...

Ok, now I'm planning what to write for the internship report. Kind of difficult to write a 15-20 page report when there's not much things to do. Yup, as contary to what my supervisor has said that is finishing the work makes report writing easier, I feel that it is what you have done and how much you have learn from the internship that makes report writing easier, rather than whether I could finish my task or not... Well, going to pester my supervisor for more work (else I'll be doing nothing for the next 3 weeks).

Who Is That Fake "MiZ"?
I have noticed someone has posed as "MiZ" and reply on the message tag, so I decided to do a check. Yup, the person who posed as "MiZ" and "wh" on 13 Jul 08 are from the same IP address (yes, exactly the same). Ya right, why would WH and me be so bo-liao to use the same internet point (or even the same computer) to post and reply the message tags...

Just want to say to the person who pose as "MiZ" and "wh", you have targeted the wrong person (who major in Computer Engineering) =). Please admit if you are the one =P.

PS. I'm using Windows Vista to surf this blog when I'm at home, NOT Windows XP. So try harder if you want to pose as "MiZ" in the future =P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home