The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Exam Period

Exams
It's the exam period. A lot of people started studying and preparing for their examinations a few weeks before the study break starts. Exceptional people like me only started studying and preparing one day before my 1st examination started. Ya, modules like EE3207 (Computer Architecture) are eating up my exam revising period because the project can stretch and extend up the the exam peiod... Anyway, our group manage to submit our project before our exams started, even though we faced a lot of problems with the clock for the 8051 processor (which we eventually managed to solve it by making the intruction execute at the down-clock instead). Well, I'm expecting my results to plummet since I haven't prepare much for my exams (and my CA results aren't so fantastic either). Thought of taking EE3208 (Embedded Computer Systems Design) as one of my technical electives next semester, but after getting "tortured" by that TTT for EE3207 (and yup, he's teaching EE3208 too), I have to think twice (or even many times) before deciding whether I should take EE3208 or not...

Well, at this point of time, I've completed 3 exams, and left that notoriously difficult EE4214 (Real-Time Embedded Systems) exam to go. Hmm... Can't put too much hope for that module, and if I can get a C for that module, I'll be happy enough... Well, for the 3 exams that I've taken, I've written quite a lot of rubbish for HR2002 (Human Capital in Organizations), answered a number of parts wrongly for EE3204 (Computer Communication Networks I), and "tikam" all 40 questions for my EE3207 exams. Well, can't depend on my rest of my module as well... Hmm... The EE3207 exam is one of the most "challenging" exam that I've attempted. Imagine the lecturer can ask you any questions that come from other sources (eg. computer magazines, newspaper, websites of some electronic companies, datasheets of some microprocessors etc.) and mostly NOT from the lectures... Hmm... Since the exam is MCQ based (and makes up only 30% of the overall grade), of course almost everybody will "tikam" all the questions (except for those exceptional ones who have read everything from the universe about computers).

Anyway, after completing (or almost completing at this point of time) this semester, I learnt one very important lesson. Choose your modules and/or your technical electives wisely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home