The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

3 More Days!!!

Almost Over
Yup, just 3 more days, and I'll be leaving the company. Well, there's only 1 week of break before school reopens, so I better "chiong" more games, movies and so on, before school starts. Anyway, the company just moved from Kent Ridge Lab to Fusionopolis. Well, it's nearer to the MRT station now, so I can choose to take a bus from Buona Vista station to Fusionopolis (and vice versa), or I could choose to have a 20 minutes walk from the station to Fusionopolis (and vice versa).

Anyway, the student lab is much bigger now, so I have more working space over here, as compared to Kent Ridge Lab. Well, since the company only moved during my last week of internship, I can only "enjoy" the new building for 4 days (and after that, it's back to Kent Ridge for studies).

Ok, once internship is over, I will have to rush up for my 15-20 pages internship report. Still don't know what to write for the report though...

Modules Bidding
Hmm... Can't believe that I spent 710 points for EE2001 project module. Well, it just that I have EE3204 on Wednesday afternoon, and the other people wants to take GEM2900, in which one of the lecture slot falls on Tuesday afternoon, so we only have one choice left EE2001 lab - Thursday afternoon. Yup, as expected, Thursday is the most popular slot, due to some reason. Wednesday is the least popular, with only 18 out of 70 filled (ya, one of EE2007 lecture and EE3204 lecture falls on Wednesday afternoon). Think they really have to improve on the timetabling management and EE2001 module registration...

Well, still have to bid for at least 1 more module. I still haven't decide what is that module I'm going to bid though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home