The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday - Not Really a Special Day

Sunday
To some people, Sunday is somewhat an important day, because Sunday is usually a resting day. Maybe not really for people like me without jobs. Well, to me, Sunday is just another day to let it pass. While I'm still in the army, I will cherish my Sundays to do something more fruitful, more meaningful or anything, since I'll be spending another 5 days in camp and wait for the next book out. Currently, the things that I do on Sunday are just have my breakfast with my family in the morning, then to attend my Violin lesson in the afternoon. Basically, nothing much. Well, maybe I'll try to look out for something to do during Sunday, or maybe buy more games to play...

Violin
We still play quite badly for the Gavotte from Suzuki Violin volume 1. Well, maybe we didn't practise enough, but those parts with semiquavers can be difficult to handle, especially when we have to play the pieces quite fast. I'll put up a picture to illustrate this.



The pizzacato (plucking) part can also be quite difficult to handle, especially when we are not really trained to change from arco (bowing) to pizzacato smoothly.

Anyway, the teacher decided to give up this piece on us, since we have been doing this for so long, yet there isn't much improvement on us. Well, that's good news for me.

Lunch?
Well, not much appetite to have lunch. Initially, I just wanted to eat the Crispy Chicken from Ke Kou Wei at Plaza Singapura, since I didn't really have that chance to eat that yesterday, but I would also like to try the afternoon snacks from Yoshinoya. Well, when I started having my so-called lunch (which is by right afternoon snacks to them) at Yoshinoya, it's already 3.30pm. Well, who says you can't have lunch at that time. I even had lunch at 4+pm before (not really sure if I really had my dinner).

Well, at least there's something to eat. Anyway, the ramen is kind of like instant noodles, but at least it is better than the mee hoon soup that I had last time. The mee hoon soup is kind of hard and blend, so there's not much joy eating that... Well, you can try it out if you want to.

What about the Crispy chicken from Ke Kou Wei? Well, it is somewhat similar to the Crispy Chiken from Shilin, but they also add the sour plum powder onto the chicken, which makes it sweet, sour and spicy, that's why I'll usually buy them every week whenever there's chance for me to do so in Plaza Singapura. You can try it out if you want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home