The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Haven't Been Playing Games for 4 Months

Game Madness
Just bought a new expansion pack for The Sims 2. Now I'm playing it like mad... Yup, that's what happen when you did not touch any computer games for a long time. I'm playing this from morning (10+am) to morning (1+am). Think at this rate, I need to change my spectacles soon.

Anyway, I've some interesting screenshots here (the quality isn't good though). It is about a Sim who painted 2 paintings based on the photographs that I have (one picture taken in Yoshinoya where we had our breakfast after SSBR/AHM, the other picture taken by a photographer while I was running the vertical marathon). Quite a good artist that Sim is. :P





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home