The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Exams Nearing!!!

Exams
The 13 weeks instructional period is over. Ok, now had to really hit very hard on lecture notes and books. Anyway, my exams are all cramped together, so I just don't really know how I should study. Yup, from 24 Nov to 28 Nov, I would have finished 5 papers out of 6 (the last one is at 2 Dec). Well, so far I have briefly covered through Maths and Physics (at least I finished the Maths help sheet already), going to start on Electrical Engineering and Economics. Haiz... Don't know if I could really make it for the exam or not. Never mind, as long as I can complete at least 50% to 60% of the paper, I would be very happy. :P

Swissotel Vertical Marathon
Just ran the vertical marathon last Sunday. Well, I feel that running the vertical marathon is much more exhausting and tiring than any other "horizontal" marathon. Yup, initially I could climb up from the 1st storey to the 10th storey without much problem, but after reaching the 30th storey, I started to feel out of breath... FRom the 30th storey onwards, I started to walk more and more slowly.

Ok, at least I completed the marathon with the timing of 13 minutes and 46 seconds (more precisely, 13 minutes and 45.90 seconds). Ok, still not too bad for a first-timer doing the vertical marathon without much training. But anyway, I was ranked 66 out 127 in that category MEN 20-29 (rank 318 out of 578 for all MEN category), which means I'm at the bottom half... Ok lah, on the bright side, I managed to finish the marathon in less than 15 minutes. :P


Tag Number, Finisher Medal and Finisher Certificate


The Finisher Medal (Not so well taken though... :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home