The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

BRC Cycling Outing Pictures

Cycling at East Coast Park (with Courtesy of "Moo-moo")




























So far this is my 3rd cycling outing with the BRCs. Ok, this time I didn't cycle from one end of East Coast Park to the other end. Anyway, this time I knocked onto a bush while cycling... Ok, maybe I really need to train more to prevent more accidents from happening... Other than the minor abrasion on my legs, I wonder if the bush is badly damamged...

Merlion Park (with Courtesy of "Moo-moo")




























Well, Hong Joo didn't want to come to look at the fireworks because he wanted to rest early to prepare for work the next day, and after seeing "live" fireworks for 2 years while in the greens, he wasn't so interested. Anyway, I just went there to see the scenery at the Merlion Park near the Esplanade. I didn't stay back for the fireworks though, because I accidentally stained my clothes while eating a Whopper Jr. from Burger King... Yup, felt kind of embarassed, especially when Ihad to take the train back from City Hall to Bishan with stained clothes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home