The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Timetable

Lecture Timetable



Currently, the timetable for my first 2 weeks will be as follow. Once I confirmed my tutorials and laboratories timeslots, I'll put up the full timetable. Hopefully, I can also get my Friday afternoon free, then I could used that time to watch movies. :)

Well, the FASS canteen (The Deck) is going to opened very soon. Yup, that's one of my favourite canteen during the 1st semester of my study. Kind of sad that they closed the canteen on the 2nd semester, but well, it's for the better, as they are upgrading the canteen.

Burger King is also opening soon at The Deck. Hopefully the prices are much cheaper in NUS, and hopefully they are offering breakfast as well, and at a cheaper price. I wonder how many times a week Hong Joo is going to eat there... :P


Signals: A core module for Signallers. Topics include: Power And Energy, Fourier Series, Fourier Transform, Analog System, Modulation, Analog Random Signal, Sampling And Digital System, Digital System, Discrete Fourier Transform, Spectrum Estimation, and Fast Fourier Transform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home