The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A Circular MRT Trip

One-Round Trip with NSL, EWL and NEL
Yesterday, I made a circular MRT trip. It started off from Bishan to Ang Mo Kio, where I had my Flute exams at AMK Hub Cristofori Music School. Well, the exams... Hmm... Think it didn't go so smoothly though. First, the pieces. Think I played it expressionless, so it kind of loses the meaning of the music itself... Made quite a few slips in the pieces as well. Hmm... Don't know if I could at least pass... Next is the scales. Well, the fingerings for the scales kind of got slip off from my mind, so I press the wrong keys, especially for the higher register. Well, because off that, it made some loud screechy sound that the examiner "blink his eyes" (after that, he didn't ask me to play any scales/arppegios that invovled higher notes). Ok, never mind, flute scales are not easy anyway...

After my exams, I took the train from Ang Mo Kio to Clementi (via Woodlands/Jurong East) to go to NUS Music Library to return the scores that I used for my exams. Well, it's going to due soon, and since I still have the time, it would be better for me to return the books as soon as possible after my exams. When I got to NUS, I saw a lot of security guards around University Cultural Centre (UCC). I was wondering what event did they have in UCC, until I saw the posters and billboards about commencement ceremony. Well, they must be very happy that they are graduating. For me, I still have to suffer for another 3 more years (that is if nothing goes wrong)...

After that, I took the train from Clementi to Clarke Quay to sign up for the Singapore Bay Run: Singapore Sheares Bridge Run and Army Half-Marathon (SBR: SSBR&AHM) at SAFRA Town Club. On my way to SAFRA, someone approach me and ask me for $2 because he has no money back home. Hmm... I don't know if I should help him or not, because I still can't really tell if he is a conman or a person who really has no money to get back home, so I kept quiet for a very long time, thinking about it. Seeing that I didn't open my mouth at all, he just walk away, sadly... Ok, it seems that he really didn't have the money to go home... Well, never mind, I didn't bring much hard cash as well...

Anyway, I sign up for the AHM 21km competitive (open). Hmm... That means I must really train harder for the 21km run. Ok, look like I need to squeeze some time out to prepare for long distance running.

Ok, after signing up for AHM, I took to train from Clarke Quay to Bishan to go back home. Yup, I was tired after this circular trip with MRT...


This is the circular MRT trip I made yesterday.

Movie: Die Hard 4.0 (aka Live Free or Die Hard)
Last Monday, I watched Die Hard 4.0 (aka Live Free or Die Hard in U.S.) with Wei Qiang. Anyway, I have to say that this movie is thrilling and interesting, and it is full of action from the beginning for the movie to the end. Well, really kind of enjoyed most of the part of the movie. *Recommended*

1 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,

    I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]mizriver.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research points that almost 90% of all USA adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

    About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home