The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Holy Saturday - A Busy Day for Me...

Collecting TNP Big Walk Things
I just received an e-mail from Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) to ask me to collect the Big Walk items at the SPH News Centre (somewhere near Toa Payoh). Well, since I can only make it today, so I decided to make it the point to go to SPH News Centre. Since the place is near to my house (I can see the logo of the building very clearly from my bedroom), I decided to take a walk from my house to the news centre.

Over there, the person gave me a big envelope of items (the envelope is about B2 size), which contains 7 Big Walk shirts, 7 coupon booklets and 7 number tags (with lucky draw coupon attach to it). As I had to fill in the lucky draw coupon over there, I had to set aside the number tags for the 7 people (including me) for the Big Walk. I'll tell you the details in the next blog entry.

Since I have things to carry back home, I decided to take the train from Braddell to Bishan instead.

Apply for the new ATM Card
After putting down my things, I ten went out again to the POSB bank at Funan the IT Mall. I went to the branch there because the Bishan branch is closed for upgrading, and this is one of the POSB branch that opens until evening on Saturday. Well, the POSB bank at Funan is also closed for upgrading, but they change the POSB auto-branch to a bank (the ATM machines are placed outside for the time being).

The queue was quite long when I went there, but there was a person standing outside there promoting the new ATM Card, which is the POSB GO! ATM and Debit MasterCard. Well, I then approach the person and he ask me for my identity card and my POSB ATM card and write down the application form for me. He said that the card will be sent to my house in a few days time, meanwhile I can still use my blue ATM card until the new card comes in. Well, sadly this means that I cannot use my blue ATM card anymore, but never mind, I still get to keep it anyway, just like my grey POSB ATM card.

Well, since I was at Funan, I decided to look around for any games I would be interested in. Well, nothing much of my interest, so I left the place and went to Plaza Singapura

Fasting?
Initially, I thought of skipping lunch as well, but since I had to walk around quite a lot, and I didn't have my breakfast at all, I then decided to settle down at Yoshinoya and had my lunch there first. Well, too bad I can't really fast today, but never mind, I have eaten quite little for today. Anyway, I decided to have a meal to replenish the energy I have burnt from all those walking I did just now.

Flute - Another tktk (Double-Tongueing) Exercises
Well, today Jasmine was present for the Flute lesson. Well, she said that she had to prepare for performances for the school event last week, so she was not able to come. Johanna was not here today because of the school perfomances she had to prepare. Hmm... think Johanna and Jasmine can make really good sisters...

Anyway, we had our double-tongueing practices for Flute lesson. Kind of tiring and boring, and it's quite difficult as well. I don't really like to do double tongueing exercises. It just make your cheeks, your tongue and your mouth tired. Whenever I double-tongue, the sound will usually come out funny. Just don't really know how to do it.

Since Johanna was not here today, and Michelle had to catch a movie with her friends, we then decided not to buy the Crispy Chicken to eat today. Well, anyway, I decided to bought the one from Junction 8 instead. Well, just feel like eating one, think I must be quite obsessed with junk food... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home