The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, April 10, 2006

The Miz Quiz: How Much Do You Know?

The Miz Quiz
How much do you know about me? Download the quiz here.

The Miz Quiz

I created this quiz in Microsoft Excel format. The total score for this quiz is 100 marks. There are 40 questions to be answered. Once you finish, click on the "Score" tab at the bottom to check your score.

Score
The total score is 100. There is also Grade, Types of possible friendship from the score you obtain, and also the remarks (don't take the remarks too seriously, especially if you done very badly). Let see how much you can get. Anyway, I won't be able to know your score, unless you tell me.

Anyway, no matter what score you get, I'm still your friend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home