The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Miz Quiz: How is it going?

The Miz Quiz
Any feedback on the quiz you want to give me? Anyway, this is the first time I'm creating the quiz about myself in Microsoft Excel.

I might come up with other quiz, puzzles or anything in this form next time. So, do check out this blog.

Anyway, don't get too upset if you get a D, or even an E.

For those who get a D, no worries, according to the type of possible friendship statues, you are still my friend.

For those who get an E or F, no worries, I'm still your friend.

There's no pass or fail for this quiz, by the way.

Any Challenges for Me?
If you come up with any quiz for me to challenge, feel free to do so. Post any quiz you make on this blog by putting down your comments or your tags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home