The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Newpaper Big Walk - For Those Who Sign Up with Me

The Newpaper Big Walk
For the 6 people who sign up with me for the Newpaper Big Walk, I have collected the items from the SPH News Centre.

As I need to fill up the lucky draw coupon over there, this means that I have set aside the tag number for you all (sorry, can't choose the tag number, if I can, I'll definitely let you choose). Anyway, I'll tell you your tag number here, for those people who want to know.

Tag Number
12116 -> Ming Zhi (Me!)
12117 -> Shi Qing
12118 -> Dezhi
12119 -> Wei Qiang
12120 -> Tsuan Hsiu (Roger) (Might not be coming)
12121 -> Wenhao
12122 -> Kai Quan

Sadly, Roger might not be able to join us for the Big Walk, because he might be going back to Taiwan during that time, so that leaves only 6 people. Never mind, I'll try to get more people to sign up.

I'll try to give you the items as soon as when I can meet you. Well, I might be giving the items to you during Haohan's chalet, so hopefully you might come for the chalet (well, I'll be going). Just to let you know, all the shirts come in the same size (haven't open yet, so I don't know how big the shirt is, hopefully it's a free size shirt).

Also, remember to bring your coupon booklet on the day of the Big Walk itself, so that you can claim your goodie bag.

For those people (especially my camp-mates) who want to sign up for TNP Big Walk, but haven't sign up yet, No Problem! Just come for Haohan's birthday chalet, and I'll give you the paper application form for you to sign up. I'll help you to send in the application.

If you have any questions, feel free to put down your comments or your tags here.

200 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home