The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Yawn...

Friday: The Sleeping Day
Think I had done nothing much for that day, except to sleep, and maybe to surf the internet for a while. Well, just don't know why, recently I'm just into sleeping... Maybe because this sleeping disease is hereditary? Yup, my mother sleeps a lot, as what I know, so maybe that's why my sister and I also like to sleep a lot... Ok... Think I must do something to do away with the sleeping...

Saturday: The Running Regime
Well, met up with Wei Qiang at Bishan MRT station to run at Bishan Park. Well, we planned to cover both Bishan Park 2 and Bishan Park 1. That would total up to be 6km. Hmm... As we reached Bishan Park 1 (the park further away from Bishan MRT station), I realised that Wei Qiang had slowed down... Hmm... I was wondering why... Anyway, when I was at the road junction waiting for him, I thought he had fainted somewhere in the middle of the park, because he took quite sometime to reach the junction. Wanted to walk back to have a look, but well, managed to see him jogging slowly towards the road junction.

He then asked me to proceed on with the running... Hmm... Well, I supposed he need some rest first, so I continue on... Anyway, when I read his blog, he said he had gastric pain... Aiyah... Should have told me earlier. Then I could help him to walk all the way back to Bishan MRT station. Anyway, I wasn't really running during the last part, since I was already out of breath as I was still feeling very sleepy and tired... Yup, when you are sleepy, you will yawn a lot as your brain needs oxygen. At the same time, when you are running, you also needs oxygen for other body parts... So, after running for quite some time, I really felt out of breath... Yup, walk all the way back to the end.

Well, after the run, we had our breakfast at McDonald's again. Hmm... Can't think of any places to have breakfast, so we just go there.

Had my flute lesson in the afternoon. The teacher again ask me when I'm going to upgrade my flute. He said that it would be difficult for me to continue using my beginner's flute to hit high notes. Ok, I told him that I'll only get a better flute next year, when they had the mid-year sale again. Yup, currently not enough money. I need to get a notebook when I matriculate, and also upgrade my violin as well, so don't think I'll have enough money to upgrade my flute now. He said that I should start saving now so that I can upgrade my flute. Ya, I'm no longer serving as an NSF, and I'm not working now, so I can only get money from my parents, and I don't think they will give me much as well... The money is needed for some other important expenses as well, in which after that I'll only have a bit of money left after all the spendings... Ok, I'm thinking how the "savings" thing can be made possible...

Sunday
Had to wake up early to go to the temple with my family to pray... Yup, I was still in my dreamland... Don't really feel like waking up... Anyway, I'm about to matriculate soon, so I decided to go to the temple with them and pray that I can get good results when I'm studying in the university. Yup, not only that, I also hope that I can win lottery so that I can buy a notebook, upgrade my violin and upgrade my flute without having to worry too much about moeny... Haha... Ok, ok, I'm thinking too much now...

After praying, we had our breakfast at S11 food centre at Ang Mo Kio. Well, at least my father realised that this food centre has more food choices to offer, rather than the hawker centre that they always had their carrot cake on...

In the afternoon, I had my violin lesson. Hmm... Think I had dropped my stantard of playing by a lot after being seperated from the class... Hmm... Forgot how to play some of the pieces he wanted us to play... Well, never mind, maybe I'll spend some time practising on those pieces, which I don't think I'll do it anyway... Haha... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home