The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Violin Exam

Mum On Holiday
Yup, my mother had just gone for a short holiday just this morning with her friends to Malaysia. My father specially take leave today just to fetch her to the meeting point for the trip. Ok, think it's time that we had to do our own chores... Well, at least my grandmother knows how to cook, so food is not a problem here.

The Lazy Morning
Just feeling so sleepy and tired when I woke up this morning. Well, after I brush my teeth and ate a bit of things, I went back to the bed to sleep again. So tired... I wish I could sleep as much as I could... Well, the air-con is not working, so I felt a bit uncomfortable sleeping. Well, sleepy but uncomfortable... I still continue to sleep until 11am anyway.

The Violin Exam
Since my father is on leave today, he fetch me to Plaza Singapura for my exams. Well, thought of joining Hong Joo and his colleagues for lunch, since he was just working nearby, but he only going to have lunch after 2pm. Hmm... That would be a bit late since I have to report for my exams by 2.42pm, 15 minutes before my exams (which was at 2.57pm). Yup, they are very precise about the timing, and if yoou don't know, they allocated a very specific time period for different grades. Anyway, I decided to have lunch myself at Yoshinoya myself.

Before my exams, I had some practise with my teacher first. Hmm... The practise seemed to go quite well actually, but during the exams, I made a lot of slips and trips with the pieces, scales and sight-reading that I played for the examiner... Hmm... Don't sound good as well... I made a major trip on my third piece, so think that piece is going to be "buang" (hopeless). Well, if I could at least pass (get at least 100 out of the maximum 150 marks) for this exam, I'll be very happy... :P

After my violin exams, I join my sister for lunch at Burger King, as she had not eat anything yet. Didn't order any food to eat, since I was feeling quite full. After that, I went back home straight, as I was feeling very tired and sleepy. Yup, I went to sleep straight away when I reached home. Haha...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

     
  • At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home