The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mad About Another Game...

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Hmm... Just a few days back, I decided to set up my Nintendo GameCube after it hibernated in a box for like 4 months. Hmm... Anyway, I bought the game Paper Mario quite long ago, but never get to finish it. Ok, in fact I'm still stuck at the Prologue (Chapter 0), yup so that's quite pathetic, because I thought it was difficult to play... Anyway, I decided to start a new game, and now going to start on Chapter 2 (and now I find the game getting easier to understand and play... :P).

Of course, whenever I play role-playing games (RPG) or adventure games, I would have to follow through a guie. Yup, I'm just an RPG/Adventure game idiot, so I really need to use the guie, or I'll get stuck in one place forever...

Nintendo Wii
According to a moderator from GameAxis forum, Nintendo Wii has been approved by IDA for its Wireless LAN 2.4GHz and Bluetooth. Now we just need to wait for the final registration of Consumer Protection (Safety Requirements) Registration Scheme to complete the process. That's really a good news for Singaporeans here who are waiting for Nintendo Wii to launch here. Just hope that the protection scheme can be completed very soon. Hopefully, the console is not overpriced by the distributor...

Anyway, there is at least 1 store accepting pre-orders for Nintendo Wii. So, anyone here had done so already?

Movie: Open Season
Just don't know why, I feel like watching this movie yesterday. I was suppose to have my lunch myself, but in the end, I spent my money for this movie plus a popcorn combo. Anyway, the movie was not the bad. It is about a bear who was kept in captivity by a female "environmentalist" (not really sure if that's the correct term). The bear was badly influence by a mule deer and "misbehaved", hence was being put into the forest. The bear was however unable to adapt living inside the forest, so all the comical parts happened.

Before the start of the movie, I saw a movie advertisement, which is an animation where a boy was being travelled to the future by another person from the future. Quite interested about the movie, but don't know what's the movie title... Can anyone enlighten me?

To Korea
Ok, I'm not the one going to Seoul, South Korea. Anyway, our family sent my sister off for a 6-Day trip to Korea yesterday night. Well, she was going with 3 other friends from NUS. Hmm... Come to think of it, I haven't been for a tour for a very long time (excluding the Wallaby training exercise 2 years ago). If I'm not wrong, the last time I went for an overseas tour was 7 years ago. Travelled to Bangkok, Thailand with my family. Hmm... Think I should consider going for a tour the next vacation, well, see whether I have that money or not first... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home