The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Merry Holidays

Last Tuesday Flooding
Well, the news report that there are floods in Thomson road, at the platns and flowers nurseries, destroying a lot of plants there... Hmm... That is quite near my area. At least Bishan is not low-lying, so there isn't flood near my area. Kind of unconvenient to go out especially when it rained heavily, and there were flooding in certain areas. Some areas also have soil erosion, which causes mudslides.

Paper Mario
Finally completed the storyline for Paper Mario. Haven't finished certain task yet, but never mind, think I'll leave the rest of the things until the next holiday period.

Movie: A Night at the Museum
Watch this movie myself last Friday at GV Bishan. The movie is quite funny, especially when the main character tried to tell what he experienced during the night inside the museum when he was working as a night guard there.

Movie: Curse of the Golden Flower
Watch this movie with Wei Qiang, Chun Hoo, Wenhao, Chit Chin and Weibin at GV Vivocity last Saturday. Before the movie we had our lunch at SuperDog at the basement. Yup, the fries are still as good.

The movie, I have to say, doesn't have much storyline. Hmm... Maybe I didn't really understand the movie. Well, what I see was mostly the glitters of the clothings the people are wearing. My sister also said that Jay Chou only had one expression in the movie, which I kind of agree after watching the movie.

Movie: Charlotte's Web
Suppose to just have my lunch with my sister on Monday before she went to catch a movie with her friends. In the end, I decided to buy a ticket for myslef for another movie at Cathay Orchard. The movie was not that bad, just feel that the talking animals were kind of cute. It's amazing how Charlotte the spider is able to come up with words using the words. I wonder when they shoot the movie, they really used the web and form words using their hands, or just use some synthetic materials to form a web.

Victor's Chalet
Well, last Monday (Christmas Day) was Victor's birthday. Suppose to organise his chalet on 25th Dec, but there are no slots left on 25th Dec, so he has to booked he chalet from 26th Dec to 28th Dec. Anyway, the 6 of us, Wei Qiang, Chun Hoo, Wenhao, Chit Chin, Weibin and me bought a shirt for him right after the movie. The shirt looks interesting, hopefully he would like it... :P

Anyway, I had problem getting to Victor's chalet, which is at Aloha Loyang. I took the wrong shuttle bus, which bring me to Coasta Sand resorts, so in the end I walked to Aloha Loyang under the rain. After that, I had problems finding the bungalow he rented, so it took me quite some time before I found it...

Anyway, I washed my hair after reaching Victor's Chalet. Hmm... Hopefully won't fall sick because of that... Anyway, I only had a light dinner there, since I'm not really feeling hungry.

Well, as the last train from Pasir Ris is at 2323, we decided to take Andrew's car to MRT station. As there are a lot of us going back, Andrew decided to sent us back in batches. Well, I was in the first batch. Imagine, excluding the driver, there are 6 of us squeezing into his car. Yup, Kai Quan, due to his height, sat in front of the car, while the rest of the 5 of us squeeze behind... Luckily the ride was only a short one.

NUS Results
Ok results out... Anyway...



Hmm... Oops? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home