The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday - Any Easter Eggs for Me?

Easter Sunday
Well, just another usual Sunday for me. Anyway, this morning I went to the temple in the city area (very famous one, forgot the name already :P) to pray with my family, well, without my mother and my sister. My mother is working as a permanent part-time cashier in NTUC Fairprice, so have to work on Sunday, whereas my sister was just her usual self, lazing around at home... :P Well, just pray that I can pass my university exams with flying colours... :P Since we were in the city already, we just decided to have our breakfast at Maxwell.

Violin Matters
Yay, now we don't have to do Suzuki Violin volume 1 anymore. Anyway, we also manage to clear the 1st piece from Suzuki Violin volume 2, so just starting to do the 2nd one. Still attempting the same piece for the Violin Studies though. We were doing some of the Grade 2 scales as well (but for me, I need to know how to play all the required scales for Grade 2). For the Grade 2 Violin Exam pieces, I have to attempt it myself though, since I'm the only one in the class doing the exams.

Anyway, I just bought the Grade 2 Violin Exam pieces CD yesterday and went through all the pieces. I realised that their alternative pieces (those pieces that are part of the Grade 2 Violin pieces, but not publish in the Grade 2 Violin Exams book) are generally nicer than the the one from the exam book. Hmm... should have bought the CD much earlier, so that I can make my choices. One of alternative pieces, which is Märchen (Fairy Tale) by Kabalevsky (Piece B5), sounds quite sweet actually. Maybe I might do this instead of Moon Sprites by Carroll (Piece B3). Well, I'm going to learn Märchen (Fairy Tale) anyway by myself.

Lunch at NYDC
After my Violin lesson, I met up with my sister at Wheelock Place to have lunch at NYDC. Well, she went to a gym with her friends at California Fitness before that. Anyway, I ordered a mushroom and ham baked rice. It tasted quite nice actually, maybe you might want to try that when you are free.

Dinner at Genki Sushi
My family decided to celebrate my sister much earlier instead, as my mother and my sister will not be quite free next week, which is my sister birthday. Anyway, we decided to have our dinner at Genki Sushi at United Square. The concept is kind of like Sakae Sushi, with the conveyor belt transporting the sushi and the food. Aynway, I also ordered an udon as well. Hmm... the udon is kind of salty... need to drink a lot while eating.

Think I ate a bit too much there, can't really walk properly after we finish our dinner and left the place. Haha.. when comes to all these kind of food, I can be a glutton, go and eat as much as I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home