The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, April 17, 2006

Miz the Panda

So Tired Today...
Can't believe that I have dark rings on my eyes, that can be very obvious if I'm not wearing my spectacles. Maybe because I did not sleep so well last night. Also feel tired and lethargic as I went to work today. Anyway, today is not my first day of work just for your information...


Well, my upper-study had left to continue with her poly studies, since her poly attachment had ended, the same with 2 of my colleagues (temporary) which came with me on the same day, Chae Yun and Serene. Now, the 3 of us are going to be on our own... Haha... actually the 3 of us are still quite blur with the things in work... I have to keep asking other people about a lot of things today. Well, Guan Si (those from Signal Institute from 01/04, Cheetah Platoon, should know him), who also came with us on the same day as the 3 of us (also a temporary staff), still have his upper-study to share the workload with him. Anyway, Guan Si upper-study will only leave next week. That's nice...

Wah... today... when I went to the mailroom, there were
ONE BIG HEAP OF MAILS
for me to open and sort.
OMG!!!
It took me more than half of the afternoon for me, Guan Si and his upper-study to open all the letter, sort those letters, sent some letters to some other departments or to some other people and also arrange and staple all the credit cards applications. I was so worried that I do not even have the time to start my Key Applications (which is keying in of customer datas and credit card applications into the computer). Thought that there might be too many applications for me to handle, but after all the sorting and those, it only turn out to be just a normal pile of applications which I could just be able to finish the rest of the afternoon that I have. Almost "fainted" in the office when collecting the mails...

You know, all the temp-staff colleagues of mind kind of remind me of my campmates in 46SAR. Last time in camp, when we were about to book out at 5.30pm, we would start writing the book in/out book at 5pm, pack up and start walking to the bus stop (the camp one) from 5.20pm (which is like some time before our actual book-out timing), so that we could catch the shuttle bus at 5.30pm. Now, as our working hour ends at 6.15pm, we (the temp-staff) will start signing out at about 6pm, and start to pack up and walk downstairs from 6.10pm so that we can catch the shuttle bus at 6.15pm.

Last time, when I'm in 46SAR, there will be some people to help us write the book in/out book for all of us before we book out. Now, when I'm in Maybank, there will be people to help us sign out and write the timing for all of us (the temp-staff).

Things in Maybank kind of relates to things in the army... There's confidential stuff in Maybank that we have to handle, just like in army... Isn't that so interesting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home