The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Friday, April 21, 2006

Miz the Sleeping Prince...

Tired...
Just feeling so tired recently. Anyway, I got to the bed so early last night... Didn't realy do much at night. Today, I was feeling kind of tired also... Just don't know why... Hmm... I wish I could sleep the whole day undisturbed... Did anyone say tomorrow or Sunday? Well, too bad I have lessons on these 2 days, or else I'll definitely sleep as much as I like.


I didn't type my blog yesterday, so I'll say what I did yesterday on this blog. Well, basically nothing much, just my usual routine. Well, have to eat my lunch with the girls again (yup, I'm the only male in the group, me being the odd one), because Guan Si would brought cup noodles to office to eat. I'm not really sure about Issac though, think he might be eating inside the office, or he decided to skip lunch. Well, all the girls talk in lunch again, talking about how they used to like or dislike things like teletubbies, Barbie Dolls, Polly Pockets... Of course they did talk about cartoons in the past like Carebears, Smurfs etc. Hmm... childhood memories... used to watch those cartoons when I was young... Kind of missed them now...

Anyway, in the afternoon, while I was punching documents with Serene and Chae Yun, we were still talking about any ghost stories or some kind of incidents happened in camp. Well, there's no ghost story that I could tell, so, I decided to tell them about the "train" incident (my campmates should know what I mean).

After I reach home, I got a headache and felt very tired, so I went to sleep straight away right after my dinner...


Basically doing the same stuff again. Recently there aren't many applications. not really sure why though. But anyway, I still have to help out Conie to match documents, calculate the yearly income and to key in the data.

Oddly, Issac decided to join us for lunch. Maybe someone asked him whether he want to join us, so that's why he came along. Again, the girls would usually talk among themselves about TV shows, their idols... Also discussed a bit about the coming political polls thought... Too bad I'm still not eligible to vote yet... :P

Later in the afternoon, I decided to help Guan Si and Xiu Mei to do the filing, since I've done with my key applications. Well, there are a lot of documents to be filed, don't really know when we could finish them. Well, there were some more applications coming in for me to key in while I was filing though, but never mind, since those applications were not urgent, I decided to leave it to Monday morning to key in. Anyway, there's usually nothing much for me to do in the morning, so it's ok for me.

Well, after work, I happened to met Haohan in McDonald's at Junction 8. Well, he said that he was going to his friend's house near Bishan Park Secondary School, that's why he was there. Well, I decided to have dinner with him at the food court, since he said that McDonald's were way too crowded. Anyway, we just discussed what we did recently (well, you should be able to guess what is it though). After dinner, we go to the contact lens roadshow in Junction 8 as Haohan was interested in buying them (he didn't have enough money with him though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home