The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

More Mails!


In the morning, I have to match the movement charts on the applications I did yesterday. Nothing much. Since there's usually nothing much for me to do in the morning, I help Chae Yun to calculate the applicants yearly income. Just for your information, in order for the most basic credit card to be approved, your yearly salary need to be at least $30K (which is on average $2.5K a month). This applies to ALL banks which issues credit cards (unless or until the government decides to lower the amount). Anything less than $30K a year, the application will be rejected. For debit cards, there's no minimum income, so feel free to apply. :P

Again, there was a big pile of mails for me to collect in the afternoon. Not only there are credit card application letters, or some other suffs that I need to pass to other people, there were also 32 creditables for me to do the key applications as well. I decided to do the key applications for the creditables first before I proceed on to open the rest of the credit card application letters. while I was doing my creditables halfway, the server suddenly became down... And it was down for about 1 hour... Haiz... I was quite worried that I might need to leave a lot of the applications to tomorrow...

Luckily I managed to complete keying all of the credit card applications on time. Maybe I might have done my work faster after doing so much work that I need to complete...

Anyway, we will also get to have free packet drinks in the afternoon. Hmm... think maybe they give us lower pay so that they can give us free packet drinks... Generally, if you request for non-milky drinks like Lemon Tea, Sugar Cane Drink, Red Date Drink, Chrysanthemum Tea... you will get 2 packets. If you request for milky drink like Chocolate Milk, Strawberry Milk, Vanilla Milk, Milo... you will only get 1 packet. Well, I usually request for those drinks that you will get 2 packets, so that I'll have more to drink... :P But anyway, I'll usually bring my packet drinks home since I don't have the time to drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home