The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Raining...

First Rain: Home
Haiz... As I just woke up from my bed, my sister was screaming, yelling, crying and whining angrily again... just for something (bad for her) that happened quite some time ago. Think she's having her periods now, that's why her mood swings very easily... Haiz... Really ah... Can't really stand that... Wonder if periods is really that bad... I only know that the girl may get stomach cramps during periods, but don't know how the mood can swings... Maybe someone can tell me about that?


Second Rain: Lunch Break (Real Rain, I mean)
Well, the rain was really quite heavy during lunch. Thought of asking for delivery, but since it was a bit late for me to order now, I just decided not to have lunch instead. The people then start questioning me about how I would be able to take it till 6.15pm without lunch. Well, actually I was quite used to not having lunch. I did not have lunch (and even recess/break) in school between Sec 4 to JC 2. In fact, I never tried aany of the food from my JC canteen before (kind of regret a bit now), except for the drinks from the drinks stall.

Serene was kind to offer me half of her lunch to me, but I decided not to, she paid for the lunch anyway... Well, Li Jie then decided to offer me some of her instant noodles she brought to work. Well, I decided to accept that, or else they will start to question me with all the no-lunch thing again...

Ghost in Army Camp?
During lunch break, Serene was asking me if I had encounter any ghost, or heard of any ghost stories in my camp before. Well, I know that people are hearing all those ghost stories, but oddly, even if I hear whatever they said about any ghost in camp, I just didn't really take that so seriously and didn't bother to believe that, maybe because I'm more Science-inclined person, so in order for me to believe, I need to be fed with facts, proves and true evidence. Don't think anyone had given me all those yet for their ghost stories, just rumours...

Serene also said that she heard from someone that you need to go toilet in pairs at night after we sleep for safety purposes. Well, think that one only applies to BMT. Anyway, I always go to the toilet myself even after midnight. Just don't know why, but I don't feel anything eerie or scared going to the toilet myself after midnight.

Data Entry Job, Anyone? (Possibly Third Rain: Other Job Offers)
While working just now, a woman from a job agency called me and offered me a data entry job. Didn't ask her about the company though. She said that she's looking for people very urgently as company needs staff very urgently. Well, I told her that I got a job already (which is digustingly low-paying). She ask me if any of my friends would want to take up a job, so I told her I see if I could help her find. Haiz... why don't the job agency call earlier... Think the job might have (if fact most probably have) a higher pay than what I'm doing now... Anyway, I can't quit my job, because I'm taking up a contract job, cannot just quit like that... Haiz... think I really need to sigh many times... Haiz... The river is really flooded... Can anyone help me to clear the floodwater away?

Ok, about the job, I'm asking anyone here who's looking for any kind of job, see if you are interested in taking up. Well, not really sure if it is confirmed a temp job, but well, there might be chance. If you want to try, then I give you the number through SMS tomorrow (I left the number inside the office), then you call her about the details. Sorry, I forgot to ask the person's name, record the number down onto my handphone, and ask more details about the job and job scope, as I was quite busy with my work just now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home