The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Going Out - Utilising the Train Concession Pass

Going Out
Recently I've been going out somewhere away from home myself, to release all those tensions that I had stored in my body for the past few days, and to relieve my "headaches" as well. Just not really sure why, but I'm feeling kind of vexed for the past few days... I supposed it is because of that letter that I received that day, and also that "another piece of paper" that I received a few days back. Well, at the same time, I'm also trying to utilise my train concession pass since it is currently school vacation for me, so I don't travel as often (even though I still used up all the 4 train rides for a few occasions).

On Monday, I went to Orchard to walk around the area, one way to released those tensions in my body. Haven't been visiting Wisma Atria, Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Wheelock Place and Shaw House for quite some time. Think the more recent one was buying a birthday present at Takashimaya Shopping Centre with some of the Back-Row Clan fellows (which what I called the BRCs). Anyway, the escalator up to the entrance of Wisma Atria is always very crowded, especially when the passengers just got off from the train. Think I'll try to avoid places like Wisma Atria and Takashimaya Shopping Centre for a while, until the underground passage to Wisma Atria is ready and opened for the public.
----- 2 train rides used on that day

On Tuesday, I went out to "train" my body again by "exercising", which is also another way to release . That' Yup, I didn't really do a proper warm-up before all those "exercise", so I went back home with some backaches and cramps... Well, at least I managed to recover most of it by today.
----- 2 train rides used on that day

Today in late morning, I went out to met my piano accompanist for my flute exams at Thomsom Plaza. Well, she needs some time to practise the piano parts, so I'll have to wait for a while before practising with her, which is good for me because I don't have to face my flute exam scores so often, which increase that tension whenever I have to face it...

Movie - Fantasic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Later in the afternoon, I went to catch a movie "Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer" at Cathay Cineleisure. Well, I decided to take a sneak preview of the movie first before watching with my group of friends (either BRCs or SIGs) to see whether the movie is good. Well, I'm not really sure if it was just me or not, but I think that the movie is kind of short, shorter than what I would expect. The action part is also short in m opinion as well. Just only a short action scene and the movie almost comes to the end already. Hmm... I wonder if I had missed out anything important. Anyway, the movie was still not too bad overall.
----- Another 2 train rides for today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home