The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, June 11, 2007

A Recap of Last Week

A Sleepy Week
By right, a normal human beings should spend 33% of the time sleeping. However, right after my in-camp training (ICT), I've been spending more than 50% of my time sleeping (sometimes even as high as 75% in a day). Hmm... Think I must have gotten some sleeping disease while training in-camp. Well, that's something so odd whenever I'm staying in-camp in Sungei Gedong camp (even during the period when I'm still an NSF).

Anyway, on Friday, I managed to make myself to do some intensive exercise. Yup, it's so intensive that I exhaust myself when I got home... Yup, I was feeling very weak while playing the violin during lesson (which sometimes make those screeching or awkward sound due to the poor handling of the bow). After Friday, I continue to spend most of my time sleeping... What a way to spend my holidays!!! I hope I'll really be more awake when school reopens...

Dinner at California Pizza Kitchen
Last Saturday, we went to celebrate Jingliang's birthday at California Pizza Kitchen, organised by HJ (yup, he loves organising birthday celebrations). Why California Pizza Kitchen, someone asked me on MSN. That you have to ask the organiser, the same as to why steamboat at Marina Bay for Weibin's and my birthday as well (I supposed it all depends on what the organiser really want to eat, rather than the birthday boy :P), but anyway, I don't mind eating at California Pizza Kitchen, since I haven't had any pizzas for ages.

By right, we should be celebrating Nicky's birthday as well there, but he seemed to have forgotten the dinner (even though the organiser asked him first). Hmm... I thought my memory is one of the worst in the platoon... Well, he messaged us later about watching a movie, but he didn't come in the end because he wasn't really interested in Shrek 3.

Shrek 3 x2
Yup, I watch this 2 times again, because I didn't really catch some part the first time I watched this movie.

The first time I watched this movie was last Monday (4 June), just myself alone. I thought nobody is interested in this movie, so I catch it myself at Plaza Singapura.

Anyway, the second time I watched this movie was with Wei Qiang, Victor, Jingliang and Weibin. At first we wanted to watch at Plaza Singapura, because of the SAFRA cardmembers discount, but the seats are full, so we later go to Cathay and catched the movie at 10.30pm (even though the theatre only left with the first 2 rows). Hong Joo and Daniel later didn't want to watch because it was too late (even though I don't consider that late). Well, no SAFRA discount, but at least there's UOB credit/debit card discount of 12%. Think next time I'm going to watch movies in Cathay, since they have that discount every day (not really sure when it ends though). Yup, now I managed to catch those "very minor characters" that was stated in Wikipedia in the movie. The movie ends at around 12+am, and as there was no more train services at that time, we need to walk to Somerset to catch the NR buses back home. As usual, the NR bus that pass by Bishan came quite late, making me waiting for the bus for more than 30 minutes, and yup, the bus is very crowded as well as the result...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home