The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blogging with Wii!!!

Finally, the Connection Works...
Sorry, I can't really add colours to the subtitle, so I just leave it as it is (too lazy to type the codes).

Anyway, I finally managed to connect my Wii to the internet (after many connection errors...). Yup, now I'm using the Wii to type this blog entry out, so I can't really type too much here. Imagine you have to keep pointing, aiming and clicking to type such a short entry... Yup, it might take quite some time to do so.

Ok, for those who have Wii as well, you may be interested in exchanging Wii codes with me, so that we can exchange messages, photos, Miis... I'll find out my Wii friend code, and put it up as soon as possible.

Cheers!!!

UPDATE
My Wii Number: 3213 3945 8580 4701

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home