The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another Busy Day



ALSO SO MANY APS TODAY!!!
Think there must be a roadshow going on!!!
Well, today I have key in an overwhelming number of 86 new applications, plus 6 more other applications and 1 creditables to key in, which makes a total of 93 applications that I had key in today. There are also a few more new applications that I need to key in as well, but didn't really have the time to do so. By the way, there's no overtime for me, so even if I decided to stay up late to finish all the applications, I will not get any additional pay.

I was feeling very tired today as well. Made quite a lot of mistakes during work. I go and open up mails which I'm not supposed to. At least the people there are quite nice to tell me what I should to in a polite tone. Hmm... maybe I should be more attentive next time. Ok, now I should run to the supermarket and buy a few boxes of Essence of Chicken to help me to relieve my fartigue...

Today is Siew Mei's last day of work, which means that Guan Si will be alone from tomorrow onwards. Never mind, he's good at making phone calls by himself, especially when his night job is a telemarketer job. Anyway, the temp staff were discussing about the dinner this Friday during lunch time. They will also be inviting the previous temp staff as well. Too bad I have to go to Haohan's chalet on Friday (well Haohan's one is the top priority). Yup, it's only the first day of Chalet, but that day is also Haohan's actual birthday, so I have to go on that day... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home