The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Blues...

Monday...
Haiz... the first day of the week... This is the day that I do not like most... Imagine there's still a long way for weekends... Anyway, I didn't really sleep well last night, maybe because I'm that kind of person that prefer nocturnal activities. Just don't know why, but I prefer to sleep in the day rather than at night. Maybe because my past life was... an owl? Perhaps so, that's should be the reason why I prefer to do things at night and sleep during daytime.



SO MANY APPLICATIONS TODAY!!! Think must be because of weekends... Well, the card centre is closed on Saturday, but the bank is opened. I'm sure that a lot of people will visit the bank on Saturday. Anyway, I have to deal with more than 70 new applications and more than 30 creditables today, so that would total up to be more than 100 applications to be keyed inside the computer. Just managed to finish on time before the shuttle bus left.

Anyway, we had our lunch inside the office instead, as the canteen was really full today... Can't find any space to sit, so we decided to buy the food back to the office. Well, at least I can take this time to open all the mails I collected from the mailroom.

Talking about mails, it's actually not really that fun to open them you know... Opening mails are more than opening any normal letters. People will just use the credit card application brochure and attach their photocopied ICs, payslip, CPF statement and so on onto the brochure and mail it directly to the card centre. Well, at least they do not need to use stamps by mailing it that way, since the postage thing is already on the brochure. Most people will just staple their attachments onto the brochure, and then fold the brochure and staple it. There are some people that will make my life more difficult by using an adhesive tape and tape all sides of the folded brochure, so I have to spend a lot of time trying to find the opening and to remove the tape. The worst thing people do is to use a glue and glue all sides and corners completely on the folded brochure. They glue it in such a way that I cannot see where is the opening, so I have to use another opened brochure to know where is the opening. Even if I managed to know the opening, I still can't really opened the brochure. Imaging if you use 2 pieces of paper, stick the 2 paper together by gluing all the 4 sides of the paper as shown below.

The blue part is where you use the glue on. After sticking them together, try to seperate the paper. See if you can seperate it. Anyway, this kind of letter will take me about 15 minutes to open. Kind of waste my time...

Rain Again
Today, it rained heavily again... Kind of nice to stay inside the air-con office when it rains. Well, I was also kind of worried whether the rain will stop when I go home. Haha... at least it only drizzles when I walk home from Bishan station. Don't really have to use my umbrella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home