The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sleeping is My Pastime!!!

Sleep...
So nice... Today I don't have to wake up at 7am to prepare for work... Just keep on sleeping until around 8.30am, when my mother switched off the aircon... Well, once the aircon is off, I just feel a bit too hot to sleep, so I will have to get off from my bed and brush my teeth. Sorry, no breakfast for me on Saturday morning.

Fasting Day?
Think I decided not to have fasting day on Saturday. Heard that you might gain weight quite easily if you just skipped meals like that, and have one very big meal at the end of the day. Anyway, it's not really good for the stomach itself as well, just in case the hydrochloric acid burns the stomach away if you don't eat...

Ok, I will post on the next entry on how you should eat your meals. It is extracted from an article from 8 Days, and the article is based on the guide "3-Hour Diet On the Go". The pocket guide is available at Kinokuniya at $15.47, for those people who is interested in this.

Meals
Well, today I decided to have the Oriental Chicken salad from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Feel that I need to have a bit of change in what I eat, so I decided to have that. Haven't tried that before, so decided to try that now as well. Well, the Oriental sauce given seemed to be some kind of soy sauce. Well, I didn't spread the sauce properly, so when I ate the salad, it would taste kind of blend at the beginning, and very salty and a bit spicy when I'm going to finish. Now my mouth still have that smell and the taste of the soy sauce. Well, it salad wasn't that bad actually, so think I'll eat again for tomorrow lunch.

Flute Matters
Ok, all the people are present for the Flute lesson. Johanna said that she wasn't able to make it for the past 2 weeks because she had rehearsals for the upcoming school performance. She also said that all her friends sacrifice their tuitions and so on for the rehearsals, so she can't just don't go for the rehearsals and go for the flute lesson like that. Never mind, it's only about $20 per lesson, so it's ok to miss 1 or 2 like that (if you can afford it, that is).

Buying Presents
Anyway, after our Flute lesson, Jasmine wanted to buy a present for her mother, along with Johanna. Well, since there's nothing much for me to do, I decided go with them to the gift shop. As I went inside the gift shop, I suddenly remembered that I need to buy a birthday present for my sister. Well, her birthday is tomorrow, and I have not bought her anything yet. Oops... Anyway, she gave me a $40 electronic gift voucher from Borders as my birthday present, so must buy her something for her birthday as well. Don't really know what she wants though. Anyway, just like me, she also like to sleep a lot, so I decided to buy her a cushion for her to rest... :P Well, at least that's something, right?

Jasmine can't find anything good in the gift shop that I bought the cushion from, so we decided to go to Precious Thots to look instead. Well, the things there were quite expensive. Just in case you don't know, all the Hallmarks Christmas cards and birthday cards I write for you people were from Precious Thots, so if you want to throw it away, think about how much I spent on the cards, and how much time I spent to write the cards for you, before you decide to throw them away. Well, anyway, you can throw my cards away if you think that I'm just nothing much to you... :P Up to you people to decide... ;) Ok, back to the topic, Jasmine then found a teapot set that cost about $30, so she decided to buy that. Hmm... think that was not a bad idea for a mother's day present... I see how is it first.

As Jasmine was going back by Taxi, and Johanna was going somewhere else, I have to go back home by myself again. Anyway, just on my way home, I decided to buy dinner from Burger King. Aren't I'm greedy? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home