The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Argh...



XXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm sure there's a road show going on here.

Wah... at least I still manage to finish all the 90+ applications between 3pm to 6pm, that's like about 3 hours. Well, looks like Chae Yun will have to do a lot tomorrow... Wah... very soon you'll have to pay me a visit at Choa Chu Kang Columbarium... (haha... *touch wood*).

Got a headache today... kind of hinders my work a bit... Haiz... think I must be working way too hard for just only a peanut pay... Think I should change my work etiquette to suit the pay. :P Anyway, I heard that the perm staff don't earn as much as well, about $1200 a month. Well, maybe because most of them are ITE graduates, or those tha tonly holds N or O level certificates...

Today, I broke a stapler. Haha... anyway, the office staplers are really quite pathetic. They also get stuck very easily. Got cut by the staple bullets while trying to remove the stuck staple bullets with a scissors. I also broke one stapler as well. While using the stapler, the spring broke and came off from the stapler, so it became a manual stapler, where you have to use your hand to release the stapler.

Anyway, while doing some ransom search on the computer, I happened to find Daniel Aw inside the database. When I check out about the details, I found out that he used to have a saving account jointly with his father. Well, now the account is dormant, so think cannot be use to withdraw the remaining money inside. I also printed (secrectly) about his details, so maybe can share with you people (my campmates) this coming Friday and weekends on Haohan's chalet. Hope you'll won't "open your mouth very wide" when you'll are talking to other people... ;) Anyway, I didn't know Daniel's hanyu pinyin name is "Hu Weiqiang". Hmm... I thought Aw is usually known as "Ou" for hanyu pinyin surname... Wonder how that "Hu" is written in Chinese.

My Past Life... an Owl?
Think my past life must be really an owl. I can't really sleep at night, but I'll always feel sleepy during daytime. Haha... don't know if I apply the wrong credit cards for the customers... Anyway, I've already input their name wrongly for a few times, so don't know how are the applications now...

Hmm... there's a letter "Z" on my name, so maybe that's why I like to sleep a lot. Well, sleeping makes a great pastime, don't you think so? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home