The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

So Sleepy...

Tired Morning...
So tired this morning... I don't even feel like waking up... Haiz... Anyway, I drank a lot of water last night, so I really need to get up of the bed to visit the toilet... Anyway, my parents want me to go for breakfast, so I just go with them very lazily...

Today I had that economical bee hoon from one of the stall at Tekka Food Centre. Well, just want to try something a little different from the vegetarian bee hoon. Well, the bee hoon is not as dry as the one from the vegetarian stall, so the food can be swollowed quite easily.

Violin
Haha... didn't practise again for violin... Anyway, we still managed the piece well for the Hunter's Chorus from the Suzuki Violin volume 2, so, he decided to end this piece. Anyway, we learned a piece from the ABRSM Grade 2 exam pieces. Haha... the piece is quite difficult to play, because it's in G minor and there are a lot of accidentals as well. Ok, for those people who don't know, playing flats is more difficult on the violin, unlike some woodwind or any brass instruments. Well, G minor had 2 flats, so we had to struggle to position our fingers correctly... I have to say that playing a piece with 4 sharps is easier than playing a piece with 2 flats. That's violin... This is also true for viola and cello, not really sure about double bass though.

Sleepy Afternoon
After I went back home, I used the computer for a while. Thought of going to the food fest with Hong Joo later, but he said that he need to rest at home because he will be packed with activities tomorrow. Ok, after that, I went to have my beauty sleep... Haha... didn't turn on my air-con, so I was feeling a bit hot, but still managed to sleep well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home