The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Events/Activities

Coming Up with More Events/Activites
Well, after the big walk, I thought it was fun to ask people out to walk, talk and enjoy ourselves (even though we slack a bit here and there...). We also kind of enjoy ourselves there (even though it was quite tiring after our muscles had relax so much, haha...). Hmm... think that it is not a bad idea to organise such activities and have fun... Hmm.. I'm thinking of coming up more activities for my campmates. Well, if you have any interesting activities for us, feel free to ask me along, I'm glad to accept that... :P

Activities or Events, anyone?
Haha... I was thinking of going to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve to view the nature, or to go to Pulau Ubin to hike... :P Don't know if anyone would agree with the idea...

Anyway I'm trying to spot more events and activities that interest most of you people. Watch this space.

Hmm... cycling? Well I need guiding wheels, so don't laugh at me with the guiding wheels... Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home