The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

"Bring Your Own Food" Day

Wednesday Matters
Whoa!!! I managed to key in 150 new applications. Ok, maybe I exaggerated a bit on my last post. Think there's only up to about 450 new applications given to me on Monday and Tuesday. Anyway, I've keyed in more than 400 new applications up to Wednesday, so there weren't as much work left I carried over that I need to do.

Anyway, we went to the Neighbourhood Police Centre to have our lunch again. The food over there taste great. I really like the Fish & Chips there. Just don't know why, whenever I think of the NPC, I would think of Fish & Chips. Haha...

Matters for Today
Well, still can't really clear the mails given to our department before I finish my work day, but never mind, I can carry foward to the next day. Ok, I managed to clear all the new applications given to me from those people from SCM. Well, they had a number of roadshows last week, so there are just way too much work for us to handle. Haiz... I wonder what stunts they are coming up next? Giving further 50% discount for the use of Maybank credit card during the Great Singapore Sales? Whoa... If they really do that, we are just going to DIE... Haha... If I really be leaving the mortal world, you'll must remember to pray for me every night, so that I can rest in peace, ok? :P (Just joking)

Anyway, today is "Bring Your Own Food" Day, a day randomly set by my group of temp staffs. Basically, we just buy any food we want to eat from the food centre before we come to work. Well, can't think of what to buy, so I just get myself a cup noodle for lunch, so it's another Cup Noodle Day for me.

Well, gathering with all the temp staff can be really fun. Basically, they will be talking about the TV shows or movies they watch, holidays and so on. The most interesting one would be the school life. Haha... still remember how Guan Si and Sock Mui compare between their secondary schools on how harsh, weird and funny their punishments were. Think Guan Si's one had the oddest of all.

Anyway, Guan Si and I kept talking the whole afternoon about the army. Just like that, we talked about our platoon sergeants. Haha... Guan Si said that the signal platoon in 4 SIR also hate their PS. Just like our PS, his PS would come up with all those unworkable and odd ideas, thinking that it would work great. When the outcome is a failure, which everybody would expect that, he would just scold them like that. Haha... kind of unreasonable. Well, at least his PS was able to deflect all the "arrows" that were being shot to them, unlike our PS... Haiz... How pathetic... Anyway, they hated their PS so much, whenever their PS come towards them, they would just quickly run away. They would also come up with stunts to show how they hated him... Haha... Anyway, I also told him about the... well you know... all the "credit bills" (not the real credit card bills) that he owned to many "banks", and only by telling the big "authority" he paid all the "credit bills" back to the banks... Haha... sorry if I had to write in that way... My camp mates should know what I mean... :P

Finally Friday is coming... Think we might be going to Nanyang Polytechnic for lunch. Well, we can't possible keep going to Tech Point canteen and had our lunch... Haha... think I'm exhausted with the food in Tech Point...

Ok, announcement. Maybe not a concern to you'll. Haha... I have given up driving. Well, after many consideration made for the past few months, I decided to quit driving. Why? Well, I don't have that interest and motivation to drive. There's no point for me to drive like that, right. Long term invesment? Sorry, not for me in this case. I just like taking the train, just don't know why. Haha... Hmm... maybe I should be the train operator instead... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home