The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday... The Best Day

Friday is Here!!!
Haha... finally, it's the end of the working week. Haiz... recently had been so busy keying in all the applications, because they had a few roadshows going on last week. Anyway, for this week, I had key in more than 500 new applications, excluding those applcations for another card, unapproved CreditAble card applications and so on.

This is also one week that I hit more than 100 applications on average per day. Haha, record breaking. The highest Visa Platinum and Mastercard Platinum hit is also from this week, with 111 Visa Platinum and 32 Mastercard Platinum as the peak. Haha... never get so many applications before after working for like one and a half month in Maybank.

Anyway, there weren't much applications coming in today. So far, I keyed in 34 new applications, so that's like a big dip from Thursday to Friday. Well, I still have to help Chae Yun to print customer inquiries and calculate income. There were so much work for her to do now, think she's only routing and buying credit bureaus for applications that I keyed in 2 days ago (supposedly to be done yesterday). Anyway, I managed to print out all the customer inquiries for Visa Platinum applications keyed in yesterday, still got another 60 percent more to go...

Lunch at Nanyang Polytechnic
Today, we had our lunch at Nanayang Polytechnic (NYP). This is the 2nd time I went there for lunch, first time buying McDonald's back to the office. Anyway, we decided to go to the nearest canteen that we reached. Haha... can't possibly go further in to the air-conditioned food court due to time constraint. Hmm... don't really know what to eat, so I decided to eat economical rice from the Chinese food stall. Hmm... thought of eating Western food, but the food seemed to take quite long to prepare, so I decided against it.

We also discussed about what we should eat for lunch for next week and so. Haha... we thought of going Tech Point canteen on Monday, Police Station on Tuesday, "Bring own Food" day on Wednesday, buy food back to office from Tech Point canteen on Thursay, and NYP canteen on Friday. Haha... well, we have to see.

POSB Go! Card
Well, heard that Wei Qiang got his Go! card immediately from the bank. Haha... maybe I should not have applied outside and wait for like 5 to 6 weeks to get the card through post...

Well, still remember I had my first NETS purchase and Mastercard purchase with the POSB Go! card on the same day and same place at Borders. one of them is to buy the Mozard Wind Quartet/Quintet music CD, the other is to buy the Electronic Gaming Magazine over there. Well, now I'm waiting for my POSB Go! statement to be sent to my home. Wonder how it looks like... Anyway, I have to say that the orange POSB debit card statement looks plain and ugly, with no colours... The UOB Visa Mini is also quite plain, but still have a bit of colours... Haha... Why am I talking about the design of the statement now? Well, never mind, just being a bit boliao now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home