The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Work: A Mathematical Approach

Just More Work
Well, take a look at this.

Yesterday's + today's New Applications coming in = 500+

No. of New Applications I keyed in yesterday + today = 250+

According to this rate, I'll only finish the other 250+ by thursday, that is IF there are no new applications coming in for the next two days.

If there are more applications coming in, most likely I'll have to dragged tomorrow's work until Friday.

Haiz... will Chae Yun and I be the next 2 temp staff to do overtime?

Well, actually I don't mind doing overtime. The thing is that doing overtime for temp staff is subjected to the head approval. Well, if they don't approve your overtime, and you do overtime, you will get no money for the extra hours you worked. In fact, the head don't really like temp staff to do overtime... See how stingy Maybank can be...

Anyway, even if we are allowed to do overtime, our work for this week will most likely dragged until next week. By the way, I'm already putting aside Conie's work. Well, look like I can form a "Miz City" on my office cubicle. I can already see some towers forming on my desk already...

Typo Error
Well, talking about tower, Hong Joo spotted a mistake I made on the blog, about the goodie bag that we collected from the Newpaper Big Walk. Well, I spelt towel as tower... Hmm... looks like I must be thinking too much about the "tower" on my desk that I type the word wrongly... Anyway, I was kind of tired when I typed the blog...

Relieving Stress
Whoa... looking at the amount of work I need to do, I feel that I need to relieve all my stress put onto me. Ok, it's time to do something this weekend. Well, I'm going to the Singapore Zoo (most likely, not confirm yet). Hope that I could relieve my stress by looking at those cute animals... (Haha... :P) Anyway, I haven't been to the zoo for quite some time. Wonder how it looks like now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home