The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Miz the Zombie

So Many!!!

OMG!!!



200 NEW



APS?!?!?!


Whoa... I only managed to key in 135 new applications before I end my work day. Anyway, out of this 135, 111 are for Visa Platinium. I was wondering, why so many people wanted to apply for the Visa Platinium card. Is it because the card looks very nice? Well, you've seen the Visa Platinium advertisement from the movie, the advertisement which shows a girl who could only afford one bird for the safe journey rituals, and the man use his Visa Platinium to buy and release all the birds into the sky. Well, the Visa Platinium card you seen from the advertisement is black, right? Yup. Most Visa Platinium card are black in colour, which includes the Maybank one. Ok, it may look a bit stylish, but doesn't look so classy...

Anyway, today I was working like a zombie. There was no life at all when I worked... I just work like that, without realising much what I was doing. Hmm... Think I was already being programmed like a robot, whatever I do are mundane, just follow the instruction booklet and do what I need to do. So, does that makes me a zombie robot (or a robot zombie)?

My Temp Staff Colleagues
Anyway, I requested a picture from one of my colleagues. She took her camera to work last week and took some pictures in the office. Well, this are my colleagues.



Mostly girls? Yup, my department is originally a female working environment department. Guan Si and I are the only 2 males in the department. Well, heard from one of my colleagues (she had left already) that there were no males in the department last time. She said Guan Si and I are the first 2 males to be seen working inside the department. Hmm... think they can't get enough people to work, so that's why they were also looking for males as well.

Stingy Bank
Yup, think Maybank is one of the stingiest bank here. The four of us, Guan Si, Chae Yun, Serene and me, are working for a 8 people job. Oh my... Anyway, poor Serene had to do overtime (none of the temp staff had done that) because there are too many balance transfer to be done. Haiz... Anyway, I also could not finish my work today... Haiz... They should really consider employing more people. Some more our pay is so low, why can't they just afford more money to get more temp staffs to help out as well?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home