The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

11 Hours of Sleep!!!

A Long Sleep
OMG... I can't believe I slept for like 11 hours last night!!! Well, after I had my dinner, at around 8 plus, I went to bed and relax... Didn't expect myself to fall asleep so quickly. Hmm... I think I must be extremely tired... Yup, I''ve been a panda, a zombie, or maybe a zombified panda, for sooooooooooo many days... Haha... Anyway, when I woke up about 7 plus this morning, I was still feeling very sleepy... Haha... Is that the end of me? Hope not... I still have something that I haven't achieve yet... Cannot be gone just like that, right?

Monday and Tuesday Work Matters
Ok, Chae Yun still went to work on Monday morning before she left to Malaysia on the same evening. She went back home during lunchtime. Well, at least she managed to complete all the Monday's work before she went away. Luckily Cindy will be helping her to cover her duties. At least I won't be so busy for the next few days when chae Yun's away.

Today, my head complaint to our supervisor that we (the temp staffs) talk too loudly during lunchbreak on Monday. Well, it's lunchbreak, why would she want to care so much about how noisy we are. I mean you will talk to your friends about anything any any stuff, like what you did for weekends, any good movies showing currently, and so on during lunchbreak, right? Anyway, our supervisor was really nice, she told our head that because Chae Yun will be away for a few days, so we wish her all the best for her short journey. Haha... Nice one.

Well, by right we planned to go to Nanyang Polytechnic to have our lunch today, but as it rained very heavily from morning to afternoon, we decided to have lunch at Tech Point canteen today. Haha... I actually ate the exact same thing as yesterday's lunch for today. Just have cravings with bee hoon... Don't know why though...

Well, there were quite few applications coming in today, think I keyed in less than 40 new applications before I end my workday. Haha... basically I was just playing with the WebEA (the Maybank webpage that I used to key in the applications) and the SEMA (which is the AS400, which I use to print out the customer inquiries). Just nothing much to do for today...

McDonald's Salad
Well, I haven't tried the salad from McDonald's yet, so I decided to buy the salad as part of my dinner as well. The salad cost $2.50 per bowl, which is cheaper than the one sold in Mos Burger (think about $3+), for the same size. Well, the McDonald's salad doesn't have corn inside, but the salad sauce is quite nice. Anyway, the overall is still ok, think I would by McDonald's salad in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home