The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another Tired Day...

Morning
Haiz... Actually, I don't want to wake up in the morning... Wish I could sleep until 11 plus... But... Anyway, my parents wake me up to go out with them for breakfast, and they switched of the air-con in my bedroom... Ok, can't really sleep without the air-con, so I just wake up and go out with them.

They wanted to eat that famous carot cake in Ang Mo Kio, so I just went to McDonald's alone to have my breakfast. Hmm... The staff in McDonald's seems friendlier than usual... I wonder if they were being told to be more friendly and helpful to the customers... Anyway, it didn't matters much with me anyway.

Violin
Yup, still tired, but I still have to go for my lessons, me paid for the course fees already. Again, never pracitise for 1 week. Anyway, I think I was training for my sight-reading instead. In fact, that's how I trained for my sight-reading for piano last time. Too bad still get mediocre scores for Grade 8 piano sight reading, think I only got 15/21 for that, just pass by 1 mark. Haha...

Anyway, exams coming, me still haven't find a piano accompanist yet. Hmm... too bad cannot use CDs, MP3s, midi files or any sort of audio files inside the exams, must get a live accompanist. Still looking though...

Sleep
When I reached home, I was feeling sooooo sleepy... Just kept closing my eyes when I used the computer... I thought by resting on the bed for a while would make me feel less sleepy, but I just sleep straight away for like 2 to 3 hours... Haiz...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home