The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Tired Saturday...

Tired...
Wah... So tired this morning... I just don't even want to wake up from the bed... I wish I could sleep longer. Anyway, my mother wake me up to tell me to eat my breafast. Ok... I just had a light one, and use the computer for a while, and go back to bed again...

Could have slept even longer, but as my mother is having her off day today, she want to spend some time cleaning up the house, especially my bedroom. She said that y bedroom is very messy, but I didn't bother to pack my things, because I used to a messy bedroom. Well, at least I could still find my things with the mess, but after she cleaned up my room, haha... I had some problems finding the things that I need or want...

Anyway, as I was sleeping in my room, she started cleaning the bedroom and pack all the things there... Just couldn't really sleep during that time, so I decided to wake up, use the computer, bathe and go out for some window-shopping before my flute lesson.

Orchard Road
Haven't been walking there for quite some time. Anyway, the place is as crowded as usual. Even though there's Great Singapore Sales going on now, the crowd is still the same as normal... I supposed Singaporeans really like shopping. Haha...

Anyway, when I went to Kinokuniya at Takashimaya Shopping Centre, I spotted a comic book, Doraemon Plus volume 5. Haha... It's finally out... Well, there's only like a few copies left on the shelves, so I supposed it must have been out for quite some time already... Didn't notice that though. Maybe I haven't been to the comics shop or the comics section in bookshops for quite some time. Anyway, I just bought it straight away. Haven't read it yet though.

After that, I went to Toy-R-Us at Paragon. Well, a few days back, my colleagues were talking about the sales in Toy-R-Us. I was quite interested in that (Haha... I just can't grow up, even after my national serivce...), so I decided to take a look. Well, they had discounts on some items there. Too bad none of the board games that I wanted have discounts... Well, hopefully there will be a Christmas discounts for those things.

There's also this glass Sudoku that is pack in a suitcase like hard casing. Haha... Thought it was quite interesting, but they only had 100 puzzles for the Sudoku... Hmm... if they had liken 1000 puzzles, then I'll definitely buy that glass Sudoku.

I also noticed that they were selling some arcade-like toys inside as well. You know those machine where you had to try to pick up one of the soft toys by controlling the claws, and the machine that will give you a lot of coins if you are lucky enough? Haha... They had the mini version of them selling inside there. Thought it's quite interesting... I could use that to practise picking up the soft toys, then next time when I'm very experience enough, then I could use the real thing and keep collecting the soft toys... Haha... Well, about the machine that give coins one, they also had the tilt sensor system, where if you tilt the machine, the alarm will sound of, just like the real one in the arcade. They also have the mini jackpot machine inside there as well... Kind of interesting to me...

After that, I went to Plaza Singapura to have my lunch there. Well, it's late lunch, think I had it at about 3.30pm. Usually I ha dmy lunch very late on Saturday. Anyway, as my family was planning to eat outside later, I decided to had a light meal in Yoshinoya, the chicken ramen set. Ok, think I said before, the ramen is kind of like instant noodles. Well, at least it taste better than the mee hoon soup, which is kind of blend and hard...

Flute
Ok, today I had my first lesson on the 5pm class. Well, still met Johanna and Jasmine when they just ended their class there. Anyway, this class have a larger proportion of males inside, well a change for me. All my previous flute classes, my current violin class and my temp staff colleagues are mostly females, sometimes kind of odd to hve lesson with me being the only male inside the class (especially violin class, where I'm the only male other than the teacher). While having lunch with the temp-staff colleagues, I'm also usually the only male inside the group as well. Ranneth or Guan Si might join in during some occasions. Haha... Never mind lah, I'm used to it already.

Anyway, we were doing Swings for flute today. Kind of not used to the style, since I'm more to the classical side. I just kept making mistakes there. Well, never mind, things might get better next time.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find some information here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home