The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Looking for Piano Accompanist(s)

Piano Accompanist for Exams
Well, I'm looking for piano accompanist(s) for my Grade 2 violin and Grade 3 flute exams Anyway volunteer? Well, my exams are somewhere between July to September, which is like just only a few months time. Haha... Sorry for being too last minute...

Well, I need any piano accompanist which can play the piano with up to a certain level (think at least about Grade 4 to 5). Ok, if you can't play well, I can help you to train. Anyway, I promised that the piano part is only like up to Grade 3 standard.

If you are interested to help me out, you can contact me here, through MSN or send SMS to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home