The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

June: School Holidays

School Holidays
Haha... Think I must have missed this one a lot. Well, the school holiday started last Saturday, and there was also O Level Chinese exams last Monday as well. Haha... Too bad I'm not a school student, so I don't have any holiday to enjoy (as for now). Never mind, after my contracts end, I can have my own holidays.

Work Today
Today, Chae Yun is not here, so I have to print out the customer inquiry and calculate the income by myself. Haiz... next week she will be taking leave from Tuesday to Friday, which means I might have to help her do her work... Haiz... Haha... I thought of taking no-paid leave as well, but thinking that I will have even more work to do when I come back (because it accumulates when I'm away), so dare not really take leave for no reason unless I have something important...

For lunch, we went to the Neighbourhood Police station to eat. Haha... As I said last time, the food there is really nice. The chicken rice from the muslim stall taste great. Hmm... they only have like 3 stalls operating there, but the food they serve are good, unlike the canteen in Tech Point. Hmm... think the NPC really know how to choose the canteen vendor to operate there... Haha...

Forks? Fox?
By the way, how do you pronounce these 2 words?

Forks
Fox


Anyway, when my colleagues were requesting for more forks, I thought I heard it as fox... Haha... Think I must be getting so old that I loss some of my sense of hearing judgement... Hmm... Or maybe because I haven't been digging my ears for a long time?

Anyway, about these 2 words, I'm still trying to pronounce them correctly, just in case they really give me fox meat as my meal... :P Haha... Don't think they will though, since it might be illegal... Anyway, I'm trying to differentiate the pronunciation between these 2 words.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home