The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Combined: Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday and Wednesday
Haha... too tired to write a blog yesterday, so I'm writing what I did yesterday.

Anyway, yesterday Guan Si was having his Class 2B Traffic Police test, so he wasn't here on that day. Well, the result? He got 18 points, just nice to get a licence for motorbike. Anyway, just this morning he said that was his 5th or 6th attempt already. He said that Class 2B TP is kind of difficult to pass. Well, the traffic police will be stationed in some places in the circuits and outside the test route as well (by the way, there's only 1 test route for bikers). Sometimes the different TP may mark the same mistake you made, so maybe you didn't check blind spot one one occasion, you might get 2 ticks for that... Hmm... He said that there was one time he got 4 ticks for blind spots, even though there's only 3 boxes in the test sheet itself. Hmm... Well, he also have to remember how to ride that only test route, becuase the TP are not going to guide where the bikers are going. Ok, that's Class 2B. Hmm... me actually was thinking of taking Class 2B... Haha... think decided not to do so... Anyway, I still can't balance on the bicycle... :P

Well, we went to Nanyang Polytechnic during lunchtime for yesterday and today. Well, yesterday we wanted to go to NYP to eat because we were quite tired of the food in Tech Point. Today? Well, by right we planned to bring our own food to office, but as I don't feel like eating the cup noodles I brought to the office, and today was Isaac last day of work, we decided to go to NYP, one is to buy lunch for myself, another is to buy some chocolates for Isaac from NYP Shopping Arcade. Haha... so nice to have a shopping arcade inside the institute. Well, they had gift shop, clothing shop, books and stationery shop minimart and so on inside the shopping arcade. Wonder if there's one in NUS... Think I must explore NUS first...

Well, for lunch today, I bought an upsized McDonald's fish fillet meal back to the office. Haha... I was quite hungry at that time... Anyway, it only cost me $4.80 for that ($4.30 without upsize). Things in the polytechnic are certainly cheap... Even the packet drinks and can drinks are cheap as well, each packet drinks cost 40 cents, while each can drinks cost between 70 cents to 80 cents. Haha... that's cheaper than what they had in my alma mater, Nanyang Junior College (NYJC), even though they both had the word "Nanyang" or "NY" for the name of the institution...

I was feeling so tired both on yesterday and today. At least there aren't that many applications yesterday, but for today, haiz... The people from SCM gave me quite a lot of new applications for me to key in. Moreover, there's also credit card applitcations from the CreditAble (declined cases) to key in as way. The CreditAble totalled to be 56... There's 79 new applications for me to key, so there's like 130+ applications to key in... Haha... I was actually daydreaming and working at the same time... But anyway, my speed was fast enough to complete what I need to do.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home